The Ohio State Vintage Block O Face Mask is a good way to help prevent the spread of communicable diseases. It's made of two layers of soft nonmedical triblend fabric that's comfortable to wear. The front has light gray fabric with a vintage red Block O logo. The logo has black outlines and a shadow effect for a 3D look. Wear it to help prevent droplets from your breath from reaching other people.
- 50% polyester, 25% cotton, 25% rayon
- Measures approximately 12 1/2" from ear to ear, with 5" nose to chin coverage. Ear openings are approximately 3" wide.
- A triblend double-layered nonmedical fabric mask with a printed Block O
- $1 from every purchase goes to The Columbus Foundation, a local charity, to help with COVID-19 relief.
- Due to the nature of this product, it is not eligible for returns or exchanges. All sales are final.
- Care: Machine wash cold with like colors. Non chlorine bleach as needed. Tumble dry low. Always wash hands or use sanitizer before removing mask. Handle mask by ear loops only while wearing.
- Unisex style
- One size fits most